Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Happy Harvest"...Autumn Trevor

Aloha all, hope you all are having a very blessed day in the Lord. One of my latest cards I share with you, displays the "Autumn Trevor" stamp from CC Designs. This stamp set along with many of their other cute designs, are available at Little C's. While there, be sure to check out ALL of Little C's new arrivals. Can't wait to get more Sarah Kays.

I love this color combo and lately, I find myself creating a lot, using it. The designer ribbon and buttons were also items I purchased from Little C's awhile ago. These items, with it's warm "Fallish" (is there such a word???) colors fits in just perfectly. As on all my creations, the coloring is done, using SU! markers.

Fall is one of the prettiest seasons of the year. Especially the color changing of the leaves and the crispiness in the air. Oh how I miss that, living in Hawaii. On my card, the glittery tree in the background is a DSP that I was kinda hoarding (lol), until the right moment came along. Guess this is THE moment (lol). As for the sentiment "Happy Harvest", it's computer generated.

The sentiment for the inner part of the card was again, computer generated.

Thank you for stopping by. Blessings to you all...Aloha and God bless!

hugs in Jesus~

9 comments:

Shirley N said...

Hi Rina. Wow, that's a beautiful card! Your coloring is really great, too!

Cyndi said...

I love your card! The CC stamp is super cute and your coloring is great!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh My goodness! This is soooo gorgeous!!! I am loving how you have done half of the tree on the the edge! absolutely beautiful! You must still be taking those vitamins, how old are you now?

Janis said...

Totally sweet card. The season is right around the corner already. Love the colors of the card.

joni h said...

Love it! Love the FALL colors. There's boy at the school I'm working at who looks exactly like this stamp image! I did a double take and almost called him "Trevor!"
Would be funny if that was his name!
Have a great weekend!

Jodi said...

This is so cute Rina!! Love the colors and coloring you did!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rita said...

Awesome coloring Rina, you do a great job with your SU markers! Mine never comes out like that when I try to color with my SU markers...guess ya gotta have the right touch! Beautiful card & grea job on decorating the inside!

Joy said...

cute card! love the colors too! you really make the colors stand out! they look so rich and autumn-e...lol! love the new CC designs. hope you are having a good monday!

Jen Tapler said...

Adorable Rina!! That little guy is precious!! I might have to order him!! And WHAT!?!? You colored him with SU markers?? Ok, off to search your blog to figure out how the heck you managed that!! LOL.