Monday, January 19, 2009

More Blog Blessings...Awards...

OMGosh, a group of very special ladies were allllllllll thinking of me, allllllllll at the same time =) Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, & thank you (I can't say it enough), for awarding Heartful Stamping so many awards at one time.

These sisters all are so sweet and very much appreciated, not only for their gift in creating and inspiring me, but most importantly, for their friendship and sisterhood. Their blogs are a definite "Must Visit". Thank you so much!

First of all... the "Honest" award from Grace & Rleen

Secondly..."Fabulous" blog award from Jen

and, last but not least...the "Lovely" blog award from JulieNow...because of the first award received, I guess it's time to be HONEST (listing ten things about myself).

1). I love the Lord. As you probably know that by now.

2). I'm a very committed wife and mommy. This is only part of my legacy that I want to leave for my children.

3). My husband is a better cook than I. HE taught ME how to cook. (really)

4). I LOVE to clean my house. Especially on rainy days.

5). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the rain.

6). Although I started driving at the age of 16 and bought my first car at the age of 19, I didn't get my driver's license until I was 28. I was heavily influenced by my husband, or else...(lol).

7). I can talk your ears off =)

8). I love to travel by car, boat, and/or plane.

9). I'm not much of a book reader. The book MUST be really, really good if...I'm still reading it after the first page.

10.) I was never really good at following instructions. Especially if I'm sleepy and ready for LaLa land. So with that being said...because it would take me forevvvvvvvvvvvvver to list only certain individuals for these special awards, I have decided to bless alllllllll of my faithful readers. Yep, each one of you. You are all very much appreciated and I am very blessed to have you, as a part of me and Heartful Stamping. Please don't hesitate to take anyone (or all) of these special awards and post them to your blogs. If you don't have a blog, please know that I appreciate you even more and it's YOU! that keeps me going.

Be blessed and remember...Jesus loves you! Yep...YOU!!!

hugs in Jesus~

9 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on your awards, Rina. They are so well deserved. Thanks for all the facts about yourself!

I love a clean house but don't like to clean. . .I do love to organize stuff!

A good mom is a wonderful legacy to leave your kids!

Maria

Joy said...

Congratulations on your wonderful awards! you do create such sweet stuff! can't wait to see more.

Rleen said...

Rina, you are welcome. I'm so happy to know more about you, I love all your top ten honest things about yourself.

Congratulations on all beautiful blog awards. You deserved all.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Arlene

Risa said...

Congratulations on all of your rewards Rina, you are very deserving of every single one!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Congrats on all your awards...you rock girl!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Ms. Rina, I didn't know you didn't get your license til' you were 28!! My goodness, I was really following your foot steps.... I got mines when I was 29. I wish I loved cleaning house... lol... u know where I stand there.

Hugs,
Jen

Rosette said...

wow Rina.. you really look like a princess in that photo! You're so beautiful, and with the Lord in your heart you're most special ever! :) Congrats on your awards hun:)

Janna said...

Congratulations on all these lovely awards, you most certainly deserve them. You are inspiring and very talented!

Smiles,
janna

Shirley said...

Wow! Look at you, and so deserving too! Congratulations!